They were very understanding when my voice 'disappeared' last week and tried very hard to be good listeners.
Whilst we like to begin the school year gently and allow the children plenty of time to get to know their teachers and each other, we do get into learning routines pretty quickly.
Here are some photographs so you can have a 'window' into your child's day at school.
We always try to include photographs of as many children as possible. However, some children tend to avoid the camera. If you don't see many photographs of your child then let us know!
Our First Day
Learning to speak Indonesian.
Working With Numbers
Playing and Learning Outdoors.
A Parent Information Session will take place next Tuesday evening. Please read the newsletter this week for more information.
- We ask that all PPB families have at least one parent at the meeting.
- There is a Parent Help Roster on the wall near the classroom entry door. Please add your name to the roster. When you are on roster we will need you from 9am - 11am.
- If your child has allergies or is on any medication please make an appointment with us to discuss this.
- Please pack your child's morning tea and lunch in separate lunch boxes.
- A 'Sharing Roster' will be sent home shortly. Please follow this roster and prepare your child for the sharing topic. We ask PLEASE NO TOYS for sharing time.
- If you are not picking your child up at the end of the day then please write in the communications book to tell us who will be. Even another mother from the class.
See you at school!
Mrs Birch and Mrs Sorgiovanni.